School of English for Engaged Social Service (SENS)
Application deadline: November 27th, 2023
Term Dates: January 14 – April 6, 2024
January 14 – April 6, 2024
(12 weeks of intensive instruction with climate justice as a key theme, and five days of holiday at midterm)
- January 14 – February 21
The first term begins on January 14th. Students are expected to arrive by January 12th or 13th.
- February 22 – 26
Students may rest or travel during our five-day midterm break.
- February 27 – April 6
Term 2, The second term, culminating in the graduation ceremony on April 6th. 2024
Home campus: Wongsanit Ashram, Nakhon Nayok, Thailand [Click for MAP]
Fee: 6,000 USD or 210,000 Baht*
This fee covers tuition, field trips, Internet access, private tutoring, group excursions, insurance, three healthy meals per day, snacks, and simple but comfortable and safe lodging.**
* Partial and full scholarships are available, based on merit and need.
** Travel from home country to Thailand and visa fees, as well as other costs outside the course dates, are not included in the total $6,000 fee.
How to Apply
Download application form (student and teacher-trainee) here: SENS 2024 Student Application Form
Please read the instructions in the application form thoroughly. Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 27th, 2023.
Applications will be screened and you will be contacted back for an online interview.
Training of Trainers for Engaged Social Service in a Borderless World
Application deadline: August 30th, 2023
Dates: September 22-24 and September 29-October 1st, 2023
18 Myanmar teachers working within the network of Migrant Learning Centers in Mae Sot, Thailand
How to Apply
- Download and fill out the application form from
- We will ask you to fill out the application in English. If you have any questions or difficulties, you can email email@example.com to discuss in Burmese. You may also request the application form from this email.
- Save the completed application as a new file that includes your name and the program in the title of the document. Example: MLC-Teacher-Training-Mae-Sot-2023 Application (Yee Mon)
- Send an email with your application attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
For those passing the first selection we will make an appointment with you for an interview online.