School of English for Engaged Social Service (SENS)
Application deadline: 15 December 2018 or passing that, until all places are filled
Term Dates: January 6 – April 3, 2019 (download 2019 tentative calendar here)
Home campus: Wongsanit Ashram, Nakhon Nayok, Thailand [Click for MAP]
Tuition: USD3,600 (applicable for students and trainees)
This fee covers tuition, field trips, Internet access, private tutoring, group excursions, and insurance. Travel from home country to Thailand and visa fees excluded.
Living Expenses: USD2,400 (applicable for students and trainees)
This fee covers three healthy meals/day and simple but comfortable, safe lodging.
Scholarships: Partial and full scholarships are available, based on merit and need. We encourage you to apply even if you do not have the funds to pay for the program.
How to Apply
- Students can download the 2019 application form here. Email softcopies of the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘SENS_Application_2019_YOURNAME’. If unable to submit a softcopy, post a hardcopy of the completed application to the INEB Institute address by 11 November 2018.
- Volunteer Tutors should send us an email with a cover letter, a sample of your writing and a CV/resume with two unrelated referees to email@example.com by 11 November 2018.
- We will make an appointment with selected candidates for a Skype interview.
Awakening Leadership Training (ALT)
Application deadline: (for whole program) 31 July 2018. Individual modules can apply up to 15 days prior to their start date.
Term Dates: 2 September 2018 – 15 March 2019
Participant Fee: Early bird 15% discount for participants registering and paying for whole program before 30 June 2018 – US$10,270. 10% discount for participants registering and paying for at least 5 modules by application deadline.
See full course schedule and fee for each module on this page.
How to Apply
- Download and fill out the application form at www.awakeningleadership.net
- Email soft copies of the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘ALT Application_2018/2019_YOURNAME’.
If unable to submit a softcopy, post a hardcopy of the completed application to the INEB address. We will make an appointment with selected candidates for a Skype interview.